Why can't I see icons on pages like I did before?
I cannot see where to log out, submit, exit, okay, etc. I have to guess where they should be on the page. Also on pages like facebook when I look at albums the pictures are not there until I click on them. It's like that too on any posts from websites that have a picture along side of them.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, please go through the steps covered in Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings and that you allow pages to choose their colors in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"