when I type in www.msn.com, suddenly, I can't see anything but a blank page. I can type in any other site and there's no problem, but when I type in www.msn.com or msn in a search engine and then pick the site from a list, the page is still blank. I uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it yesterday, 3/2, but that didn't work... I've tried to save it to my homepage, but the butterfly icon doesn't show up to do that.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites like msn.com that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)