I downloaded incredimail. I want to DELETE IT. I can't find the file to delete, even after I went into the Firefox browser. Can you help?
I downloaded "incredimail" Media Bar 2 Toolbar. I now want to delete it. I don't know there to find the file.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS124292; chromeframe/25.0.1364.97; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; IEMB3; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; BRI/1; .NET4.0C; AskTbORJ/126.96.36.19937; yie8)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Never install tool-bars, especially Babylon.
First open FF and click "tools" and "add-ons". Look for the tool-bar and disable it. If there is an option to remove or uninstall, click it.
Then Search your computer (including your registry), and delete every mention of Incredimail. You shall need to use the "search companion" to do a complete search.
To do your registry: Click "RUN" in start menu, then type in "regedit" and click OK. Then click "edit" and "find". Delete each line that mentions the tool-bar. Click "Edit" and "find next" after deleting a line. Be careful! You may need to only delete partial lines
It took about 3 days to get rid of Babylon. Good luck!!
Modified by Edward27821