I downloaded incredimail. I want to DELETE IT. I can't find the file to delete, even after I went into the Firefox browser. Can you help?
I downloaded "incredimail" Media Bar 2 Toolbar. I now want to delete it. I don't know there to find the file.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS124292; chromeframe/25.0.1364.97; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; IEMB3; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; BRI/1; .NET4.0C; AskTbORJ/220.127.116.1137; yie8)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!