How can I choose "Copy Email Address" option from mailto link context menu?
Every time i right-click on a mailto link context menu quickly disapear and a Thunderbird's new message window appear.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Torrent Stream Plug-in Version 2.0.7, Copyright (c) 2012 Innovative Digital Technologies
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Sorry, this seems to have been overlooked.
Do you have a solution?
(A link to a solution may help others)
If you continue to have a problem, then as you have Thunderbird installed I suggest you try our sister forum