How do i get the Firefox button?
In 'Browsing Basics', everything refers to the Firefox 'button'; the orange tab like button in the top left of my laptop. I don't have that. How do i get that?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- NDS Player Plugin
- npPCShow Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Maybe you still have the menubar displayed, turn that off.
That did it. Thanks.
Okay, I turned off the Menu Bar and it shows the Firefox orange rectangular button. But I wanted to see the "like" button. Wrong thread?
Probably best to start your own thread. Please use
I am not entirely sure what button you are after. What application or site does the like button you are asking about relate to ?