I have my home page set up fine, but when i open a new tab it loads "delta serach" instead of the old layout of my most visited pages.
something has reset my new tab page to delta search, i want the original layout back with the page thumbnails of most visited pages that i had before. please help. very annoyed at delta for taking liberties in my browser settings.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Contribute Firefox IBE Plugin DLL
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Type about:config in URL
- Search browser.startup.homepage and change the value to google.com
- Search browser.newtab.url and change the value to about:newtab
- Uninstall the delta search from Extension/Toolbar
In order to uninstall a possibly unwanted extension, please do the following:
- From the Firefox window click the Firefox button at the top left and select Add-ons, or, if the Firefox button is not shown, click the Tools menu and click Add-ons.
- Once the Add-on Manager has opened in a new tab, click the Extensions button on the left side of the window.
- You should now see a list of your installed extensions on the right side together with buttons on the right side of each extension.
- To remove an extension from Firefox, simply click the Remove button. You should see a message that informs you about the successful removal of the add-on.
- Note that some add-ons require a Firefox restart to be removed completely. To perform a Firefox restart after the add-on removal, click the Restart now link in the message.
You can find further information about uninstalling extensions in the following articles:
Modified by iamjayakumars
Thank you! ;)