Adobe reader will not work correctly in the print screen with firefox
The print box in the newly downloaded version of adobe reader (XI) will not print labels correctly. There is no option given to adjust the page or resize the print.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try Reader support
Are you sure that Firefox isn't using the integrated PDF viewer (pdfjs)?
Current Firefox versions have enabled a new build-in PDF Viewer and that viewer doesn't have all the features that the Adobe Reader has.
You can change the action for Portable Document Format (PDF) from Preview in Firefox to use the Adobe Reader or set to Always Ask in "Firefox > Options > Applications".
You can set the pdfjs.disabled pref to true on the about:config page to disable the build-in PDF viewer and use the Adobe Reader instead.