How do I move my favorites to a CD. My office is getting Windows 7. I don't want to lose any information.
I need to copy my favorites onto a CD. How is that done. My office is getting Windows 7 and I don't ant to lose any of my favorites.
Thanks. Lillie Walker
Additional System Details
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
By favorites I understand you mean bookmarks, yes?
Ctrl+Shift+B > Import and backup > Export to HTML... Name your bookmarks file however you want (default: bookmarks.html) and save it wherever you want. Later go to the same many, just choose Import HTML instead of export.
Here's an article about bookmark exporting: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-firefox-bookmarks-to-backup-or-transfer
Another thing you could do is use Firefox Sync. Here's an article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-sync-take-your-bookmarks-and-tabs-with-you
Good luck :)