How do I move my favorites to a CD. My office is getting Windows 7. I don't want to lose any information.
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/952070]
My government office it going to windows 7. They use Internet Exployer. I don't want to loose my Firefox favorites. It was put on my computer from a past IT person. I need to know today, as it will take place on Monday. Thank you.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0