Not able to test my Firefox add-ons
I have developed some of Firefox add-on as below
I am now trying to update these add-on but I am not able to test it because of Add-on builder helper is not installing properly. Can you please let me know where I can get help to test my add-ons?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Symantec PKI Client - Browser Support
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I suggest you try asking at AMO (Addons MOzilla) forum
- forum https://forums.mozilla.org/addons/
- and see the developer hub https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/docs/how-to
Hello rajeshae, also, try to delete the Add-on Builder Helper add-on, and install it again.