How do I add an icon to a bookmark folder
I have created several bookmark folders and would like to replace the default file folder logos with a custom one. As an example I have a folder called BMW and would like to install the official BMW logo.Where do I find one and what do I do next? Best Regards, Dave.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Conduit Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Vividas Player Plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Firefox Bookmarks are stored only link, not icons.
You can change the Name not the icon
- Bookmark Favicon Changer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/bookmark-favicon-changer/