I have problems with Firefox 19. Is it possible to download and install an earlier version?
If yes, where is the earlier version available?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1689
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
You don't want to install an older version, as it leaves you vulnerable to many security issues. If you'd like though, you can tell us what problems you are having with 19 and we can help.
When I type letters, numbers appear. The problem is occurring intermittently. I thought I had it solved when I disabled 3 add-ons that I downloaded today after updating to Firefox 19. Typing was normal for a while and then the problem returned. I was able to type this note by doing it in word, copying and pasting it into the browser message box.