Why doesn't ctrl + +/- scale flash windows anymore? (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 ID:20130218103317)
I just updated Firefox and I now flash windows don't scale when I hold the ctrl button and scroll, or when I hold the ctrl + +/- I hadn't noticed till now because the websites I've visited have set a decent sizeed flash window, however, I landed on one a few minutes ago and the size is too large for streaming purposes.
How do I undo this flash window size-lock?
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 ID:20130218103317
Linux Mint 13 64-bit Xfce
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- Gecko Media Player 1.0.4Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Make sure [View>Zoom>Zoom text only] isn't on.
I noticed that or something similar recently, but have not yet checked Windows versions or earlier Firefox Releases.
I am not sure if it is a change or just something I had not previously noticed.