how to see all image types when saving an image without selecting "all files"every time
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/951766]
Hallo, and thank you for reading this. I am a person who saves a lot of images online and renames them in different folders in different names like B - 34 or G - 56. I have been working with firefox 10 for quite some time and it had a pretty handy bug (I guess) where I could save an image and firefox would just save the image in it's original type (JPEG,PNG etc) while "save as type" was empty. It also always has shown all the image types in the folder where I save the images (except for GIF) and that helpes me quite a lot by saving me the trouble of selecting "all files" every time I save or going to the folder to rename every image.
Now this seems to be lacking in the newest firefox versions and my question is if I can set firefox to always show me all the image file types when saving an image, instead of only showing JPEG's when I try to save a JPEG.
Thank you for your time.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0