Some Websites Not loading Proper or Show Server Not not Found.
I face a unique problem from many days. Some websites show Server Not Found or Images not load proper. I have to refresh 2-3 times. Specially i am facing this kind of problem in http://www.yuvajobs.com http://www.twoo.com and http://www.indianfresher.com and many sites like this show server not found and then i have to refresh 2-3 times then work proper. what can be the issue? Anybody can tell me?? I really need it urgent
Modified by Rahul Singh
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16881
- Skype Web Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.4.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Winamp Application Detector
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I need urgent help so please response
Try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.
A possible cause is security software (firewall,anti-virus) that blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.
Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full unrestricted access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.
You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.