How to deny access to browsers that have http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer set to true?
On an intranet site I want to prevent that Referrer information arrives at external https sites. Before log-in the site should check if this setting is set to false. If not it should give a warning, deny access and give instructions how to change the setting.
Additional System Details
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Gecko Media Player 1.0.7Video Player Plug-in for QuickTime, RealPlayer and Windows Media Player streams using MPlayer
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0