Why is my browser opening the last page visited. How do I change it? I don't want it to do that. How do i fix this issue?
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Go to Tools>Options>General tab Where it says When Firefox starts -drop down box- Change it to show my home page Make sure you have the home page put into that box under the menu.
How to set your home page - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/How%20to%20set%20the%20home%20page
Other - You should check your Plugins and update as needed.
- Check your Plugins - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502 (newer version available)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01 (newer version available)
You fix does nothing.
You can check if you have an user.js file in the Firefox profile folder that sets the browser.sessionstore.resume_session_once pref to true.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.