Firefox is not supporting MLB Extra Innings....I cannot access through Firefox
I went through MLB......I can access via Safari bit not Firefox. They say it is your problem. I want this fixed or I will switch my browser preference to something else.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Does Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should help? can you give an example link and explain what's not working?
This is what I get:
Authentication Error. Please check email and/or password and try again..
Only on Firefox, not Safari.
So, it's your username/password being wrong. Are you using a saved password? Password Manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox
I deleted the old password as you suggested, but am still getting the same message when I try to sign in on Firefox.
Please enter the required information below to continue.
Authentication Error. Please check email and/or password and try again.
I already have an MLB.com account E-Mail Address: Enter Your Password:
This is a forum, responses will be delayed, please be patient.
Did you try the steps and solutions at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Did it all. No help. Same message.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.