Why are there adds stopping me from going to LinkedIn? I had to download Chrome to get to LinkedIn. WTF? I am starting to use Chrome for everything as a result.
I try to get to my home page on LinkedIn and all I get is adds. I have cleared cookies and use a Mac. Make it stop! I believe there are problems with SalesForce as well.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Make use of Adsblock Addons
If you installed any toolbars, it also provides Ads, remove your toolbar and give a try...