The tab strip is black. Cannot access 'right click' menu
Firefox button missing and unable to restore.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hello richardbreverly, if you have the "old style menu-xp version!" enable go from View > Toolbars > UNcheck Menu Bar to get Firefox Button back
Thanks ideato Unfortunately it does not work as the "tab strip" is black at the top of the screen. However, after searching here and there I found a "Reset Firefox" key and that restored the firefox button etc. Appreciate the response.
Of interest: If I right click on a tab and select 'Open in new window' the Firefox button etc. all appear per normal....but would not in the 'normal screen' when opening Firefox....strange.
If the new window works then stay with it and close the other window.
Close Firefox and check if it is still OK after a restart.
You can also check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.
Thanks, co-rel. All is well now.