I can't delete items from my Watchlist on eBay with Mozilla - works fine with Google Chrome, what's wrong?
When I check items from my Watchlist on Ebay and click "delete", nothing happens. Switching over to my Google Chrome browser, it works perfectly allowing me to delete items that have ended or that I no longer wish to watch.
Why isn't my Mozilla Firefox browser working - it has done so in the past (this problem started occurring recently - approximately in the last week)?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
hello, first of all please Update Firefox to the latest version (that's firefox 19 at the moment) and see if this already addresses the issue.
otherwise try to clear the cache & cookies from ebay.com and reload the page or else go through the steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should.
I updated my Firefox version to the latest version, cleared cache and deleted all cookies from eBay.
I still can't delete items from my eBay Watch List.