Read an article which stated that "SEO for Firefox was turned on" - how is this done?
Does Mozilla have any SEO analytics or Key Word comparisons?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Firefox is a browser, browsers don't have anything to do with SEO. If you saw an article saying Firefox did seo, it was inaccurate.
Please note you are running an old, out dated version of Firefox, please update ASAP to Firefox 19