... how to add the SCREEN GRAB ( SHOT ) feature to FIREFOX ????????????????????????????????????????????????
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
You want to take a screenshot?
Note that current Firefox versions have a build-in feature to take a screenshot as part of the Web Developer Toolbar and you can use this if you only need a screenshot occasionally because you need to use a command line and can't click a button or use the context menu.
- Web Developer > Developer Toolbar
A quick way to save a screenshot is to press the "s", then the F1 key will bring up a help pop-up where you can click the "screenshot" entry' or use cursor up/down and enter.
You will have to type the options yourself because clicking an entry in the pop-up that appears after the first "-" doesn't work.
The default file name is "Screen Shot yyyy-mm-dd at HH.MM.SS.png" in the Downloads directory.
- help screenshot
- screenshot --
- screenshot --fullpage test_fullpage.png
- screenshot --clipboard true --delay 5
... thankx so much ... I'm absolutely HOPELESS with the Computer World ... so I will have to look-up: "command line" /" Web Developer Toolbar"/"type the options for yourself"/ and "default file name", before I will be able to test your solution.
... thank you so much .. an enormous help.!!! Denis !!!
We've seen reports that some screenshot extensions are broken, but you can have a look at them.
- Abduction!: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/abduction/
- Pixlr Grabber: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/pixlr-grabber/
- Grab Them All: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/grab-them-all/
- Screengrab (fix version): https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/screengrab-fix-version/
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.