how, on this EARTH, do I introject an ADD-ON ( screen grab - fix version 0.96.10C ) to my existing FIREFOX app.
... how to add the SCREEN GRAB ( SHOT ) feature to FIREFOX ????????????????????????????????????????????????
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You want to take a screenshot?
Note that current Firefox versions have a build-in feature to take a screenshot as part of the Web Developer Toolbar and you can use this if you only need a screenshot occasionally because you need to use a command line and can't click a button or use the context menu.
- Web Developer > Developer Toolbar
A quick way to save a screenshot is to press the "s", then the F1 key will bring up a help pop-up where you can click the "screenshot" entry' or use cursor up/down and enter.
You will have to type the options yourself because clicking an entry in the pop-up that appears after the first "-" doesn't work.
The default file name is "Screen Shot yyyy-mm-dd at HH.MM.SS.png" in the Downloads directory.
- help screenshot
- screenshot --
- screenshot --fullpage test_fullpage.png
- screenshot --clipboard true --delay 5
... thankx so much ... I'm absolutely HOPELESS with the Computer World ... so I will have to look-up: "command line" /" Web Developer Toolbar"/"type the options for yourself"/ and "default file name", before I will be able to test your solution.
... thank you so much .. an enormous help.!!! Denis !!!
We've seen reports that some screenshot extensions are broken, but you can have a look at them.
- Abduction!: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/abduction/
- Pixlr Grabber: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/pixlr-grabber/
- Grab Them All: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/grab-them-all/
- Screengrab (fix version): https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/screengrab-fix-version/