Tabs are taking up too much space, vertically too tall
Tabs are too thick vertically on my Surface Pro. There is no option to add a screenshot here but I'll try to after this posts. This isn't an issue on my desktop PC or laptop.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
As you can see in the image, my tab is vertically very fat compared to normal.
hello, here is a similar thread where users have provided some solutions to the issue: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/941577
I just tried re-downloading Firefox from the website (from within Firefox) by clicking on Products>Firefox and it takes me to the Android page.... What gives? I'm running Windows 8 Pro on a MS Surface Pro, not android.