Firefox sync setup says invalid email address even though I have entered the full and correct address
Desktop PC running Win 8, Firefox 19.0.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try to create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
Thanks mate. I wasn't successful with create a new profile but resetting Firefox did the trick. I was then able to set up Sync and have been able to sync my laptop with my desktop. Thanks again for the help.