The height (thickness) of the toolbars is too much taking up more room than needed for the text they contain.
The empty space in the toolbar uses up space on the monitor that could hold more information from the web site I am looking at. How can I reduce the depth of these toolbars?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VideoDownloadConverter Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- MSN® Toolbar
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Please provided a screenshot so we can see what you are talking about. Thank You!
You can check and select which toolbar to see:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to possibly move some items from one toolbar to another.
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize