When I reset my browser the bookmarks quick access icon/astricks on the left of the bookmarks tool bar disapeared; how do I get it back?
I had to reset Firefox as some of my online banking apps weren't responding.
I presume that was from an extension, since there is not normally an asterisk icon on the left end of the bookmarks bar.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WeatherBlink Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I presume that was from an extension, since there is not normally an asterisk icon on the left end of the bookmarks bar.