The browser is stuck in native region language and don´t want to change to english.
Installed a fresh Firefox from your site on a brandnew lenovo t430 with Windows 8. My default region is Iceland, so firefox went straight to Icelandic. I went to preferences and deleted icelandic and put english in the language window. Nothing changes and im still stuck in icelandic.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, the settings in content > languages only apply to the contents on webpages. to change the language of the user interface please download an english version from https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/ and install it on top of your current version.
Thank you :) that was it.