I cannot properly load hotmail using firefox without changing the rendring engine to IE why?
I cannot open my hotmail using Firefox, I can use hotmail if I switch the rendering engine to IE. if I wanted to use IE to read my email I would not be using Firefox in the fist place!! Is there anyway that the microsoft space cadets be forced to stop playing games with those of us who to refuse to use their browser??
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Winamp Application Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, maybe try the steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should.