I need to remove a website that I allowed as an exception.
I tried to go to a website and was told that it might not be secure. I allowed it and added it as an exception. Now I found that it was the wrong website and want to remove it from my exceptions. Where do I find that option??
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can inspect and manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page.
Thanks for your reply. I went to the permissions link and could not find this website, but it is still being allowed through.
When I first went to it, it said that the certificate was not right and that it might not be trusted. I said to allow it. Now I want to block it completely.