Firefox suddenly inceased to completely cover the screen, so I cannot navigate to any other files or screens. Why did this happen, and how can I get out of it?
What else can I say? I cannot navigate with Firefox filling my entire desktop screen on my I-Mac computer, and this makes preparing for the classes I teach tomorrow very difficult!
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: command+Shift+F).