Some web pages interfere with pandora audio
Seems like this started with Firefox 19 on my desktop. If I'm running Pandora in one tab with no problems and I open a tab to the Adobe Actionscript online help reference, such as
or move around through the reference pages to get to the above page, then almost every time the music from Pandora in another tab will start breaking up until I leave the offending reference page or close the help tab. Then Pandora will resume working correctly.
I've got the following plugins: NoScript, FireBug, DownloadHelper, and I've allowed scripts for the adobe.com website for NoScript.
I've never had a problem before with these 2 tabs being open side-by-side. I've only noticed it after upgrading yesterday to Firefox 19.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0