How do I change size of homepage,I can adjust all pages except homepage
Controls to change size of homepage do not work
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Picasa plugin
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Bitdefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Which controls do you mean and what is the home page?
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
- View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
did reset,no effect
Do you want to zoom the page or do you want to resize the window?
I want to resize page to fit in browser as you can see it's too wide for browser and all other pags work ok.
The default my.msn.com page work s for me with the 1024x768 dimensions.
Did you customize that page in such a way that there are wide elements on that page that make the horizontal scroll bar appear?
There is nothing I Know I did that would make page too wide,What could I do to make page smaller?