How do I disable the Firefox allow page display
How do I disable the Firefox allow page feature. when I click on allow, it completely knocks me out of the website in which i have to log in again.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- MapsGalaxy Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- TelevisionFanatic Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Uncertain of your question. If you are getting a re-direct to another page after signing in (common occurence after signing in) check the following setting:
- Firefox button > Options > Options (or Tools > Options) > Advanced > General (Accessibility section), un-check "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page"
Advanced options panel - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/advanced-settings-browsing-network-updates-encryption
Link to other options panels - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-options-preferences-and-settings
Other- You should check your plugins and update as needed.
- Check your plugins - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Seriously out of date and subject to known vulnerabilities - Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- NOTE: Java 6 versions are scheduled for end of life (no more updates or support) in February 2013. You should probably update to Java 7 latest release.
- Update to lastest 1.6.41 or 1.7.15 from page below. JRE version for most users; JDK version for developers. i586 for 32-bit browsers (Firefox is 32-bit)
- Download JRE version, save, close all browsers, run installer you just downloaded - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
- Also see - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-java-plugin-to-view-interactive-content