Firefox has crashed for me about 5 times in a 20 min span. A total of about 10 times today. What's wrong with it? Is it my laptop
Firefox has crashed for me about 5 times in a 20 min span. A total of about 10 times today. What's wrong with it? Is it my laptop? Sometimes as soon as I open it, it just crashes.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
bp-798cc24d-fbe5-423b-b79d-d84482130313 3/13/20131:17 PM bp-48e150dd-5ba5-44c6-ab35-238552130313 3/13/20131:17 PM bp-4b493fa9-55b2-4b02-b1e3-899152130313 3/13/20131:17 PM bp-d2faa622-ad6b-4144-aa3c-2b0772130313 3/13/20131:17 PM bp-8af3653a-4452-48f0-9813-56a7f2130313 3/13/20131:16 PM
I did two things. I installed ANYTHING but FF19 which improved matters. You need not uninstall 19 as it will be overwritten by the new or old installer.
21 is good for me.
18 is good
But there is a separate stability issue to do with Windows 8 64 Bit running on AMD processors and graphics cards and that issue was fixed separately by applying this patch.
No crashes for a few days now.