How do I undo an update?
I was having trouble syncing data and had to create a new profile. The new profile ran an automatic update that I DID NOT want run. You have now updated me to a product that does not work with my Norton Product which I use extensively. This is a BETA product that you updated me to also. I am at the point right now of uninstalling Firefox on all my devices and telling everyone I know about how untrustworthy it is. I want to go back to the product where THINGS WORKED CORRECTLY.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19992
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- WinZip Courier Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
- Uploader for CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Plugin
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, firefox 19 is no longer a beta version - it got normally released today. as always norton makes its compatibility update for the toolbar available at the same time as a new firefox version is released. please run the symantec liveupdate & make sure that all components are up-to-date or for more information refer to https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-19-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/912951