Where does firefox cache the form parameters to be used in the reload event of a page that was the resposne of a HTTP POST request?
Suppose there is form in a web page and it submits data in HTTP POST method. After submitting the form, if I reload the page [either by the refresh button or back button; whichever applicable], firefox asks permission to resend the form data by saying "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action...". Now if the user clicks on the resend, firefox resubmits the form data.
So where does firefox store this from data for such future resending/resubmission? Is it possible to retrieve/manipulate those stored form data?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Bing Bar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0