"22Find" i got rid of it from everywhere except when i open firefox from toolbar
i got rid of the 22Find redirect except when i open it from the toolbar ,i dont know how but shortcut from desktop is just fine also the actual .exe file is just fine too its just the one from toolbar
please a little help?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Unity Player 4.0.1f2
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Pando Web Plugin
- QUAKE LIVE
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!