The same folder appears in my Bookmarks Toolbar as it does in my Bookmarks Menu is this supposed to be this way?
Thanks in advance for any insight on this matter.
After having issues with a particular folder, I am now wondering if the problem was due to the fact that all of my bookmarks are in the Bookmarks Menu instead of the Bookmarks Toolbar?
Does it make a difference which category of bookmarks ie..., (Bookmarks Toolbar, and or Bookmarks Menu) that you choose to store your bookmarks in terms of backing up and maintaining them?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- QQPhoneManager OneKey Install to Android Phone
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Unity Player 3.5.2f2
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- alibaba setup one click
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
All your bookmarks are stored in the same database regardless of whether you place them on the menu or the toolbar. If you export or backup your bookmarks, all should be included.
- Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer - see Manual backup section
- Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks - less detail is preserved than with a "backup"
Hi, Thanks. Good to know. bluifox
Modified by bluifox
- The Bookmarks Toolbar folder stores the bookmarks that you see on the (View > Toolbars >) Bookmarks Toolbar.
- The Bookmarks Menu folder stores bookmarks that you see in the Bookmarks menu and create via "Bookmarks > Bookmark This Page" or "Bookmark This Link" in the right click context menu.
- The Unsorted Bookmarks folder stores the bookmarks that are created by clicking the star at the right end of the location bar.
Got it! Thanks cor-el!