even when filling out the register to ask a question on Firefox, when typing in the fill in box, if I stop or correct anything, it simply stops working and my mac makes noises at me not allowing me to type anymore... when I click another box and come back to the previous box, it resets and allows me to continue typing in the box.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I still have this problem... i upgraded to Mountain lion, updates adobe, cleared cache and history etc... still getting the problem. even just filling this form out it stopped working, I had to click elsewhere and come back to this form. frustrating enough that I may have to just go back to using Safari... but I like Firefox and have all my bookmarks and sites, stored just how I like them...
thanks feer56 for the attempt!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.