What's a "forum response"?
How do I submit my crash reports?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19981
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0 SeaMonkey/2.15.2
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more crash reports that have this format:
You can find the IDs of the submitted crash reports on the about:crashes page.
- You can open the about:crashes page via the location bar, like you open a website.
If you can't open Firefox then see:
If the most recent reports haven't been send because of throttling (i.e. you have a lot of similar crashes in a short time) then you may need to go back further or try to delete the folder that stores the crash reports to see if that makes Firefox send a recent report.
Modified by cor-el