In firebug on ff latest version I see only stacktrace of anounymous functions in the console upon error. how to see the obfuscated stack trace?
I'm developing a GWT application. In FF-latest version I do not see the obfuscated stack trace in the firebug-console when an error occurs, but only a stack-trace of anonymous functions. On FF 13.0.1 for example I do see the obfuscated stack trace. Is there a way to see it in all versions of FF?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1