I cannot log onto my cisco n router from firefox. I can log onto it from ie7 also i can ping it from tower machine any suggestions for where i have incorrect se
prior times (cannot remember how long ago, it worked ok. i powered router down and let set for 10 minutes then powered back up. rebooted computer (log off, powedr down then back up, then log on as admin. i assume i got a firefox step set incorrect. firefox allows mwe to log to other sites (mail, livefire, etc with no problem. all other functions seem to work. this is currently just an aggravation but i realy prefer firefox over ie and only keep ie on machine because some programs seem to require it for operation. (windows updates, etc.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
What happens if you try to open that login page by typing the IP that probably starts with 192.168 in the location bar and press Enter?
Try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.