I cannot access itunes store. New version was downloaded and I have tried several fixes for Vista.
I have no problem accessing other websites, however I cannot access itunes store. I downloaded the brand new version, which didn't help. I checked accessibility of windows vista and everything seems to allow access to the website. I ran a diagnostic through apple which said there was no connection to just the store. Firefox seems to be set up properly for accessibility also. Not sure where to turn, thank you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you trying to use the iTunes store in iTunes? In that case this is an itunes issue, not a Firefox one. Please contact Apple