How do I contact a Mozilla suport representative on the website?
I know that there used to be a feature on the website where we could ask a question and then wait for someone to answer us (NOT the forums) if we needed a quicker response. Where did it go? I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
The Live Chat service has been discontinued and is no longer available, so you need to use this support forum.
That really sucks! I loved this feature! You guys REALLY need to consider bringing it back! It was so helpful for me! Please bring it back! Why did it get discontinued?
Basically lack of manpower. This forum relies nearly entirely on unpaid volunteers.
Have you got a problem at the moment ?
There is channels like #firefox and #mozillazine on irc.mozilla.org though they can be quite in response sometimes.
Modified by James