Redirect to host file site not working in firefox (works in chrome)
Hi, I'm doing some web development with OAuth. The OAuth works, but when it finishes, it redirects back to my development site - www.foo-dev.com, which is set up in my hosts file to point to my development machine ip address.
On chrome, this redirect works correctly, and loads my page. On firefix, nothing happens - it stays on the same page and no trace of the request is logged in firebug. Is there an about:config setting to disable this security feature, or at give me the option to follow the redirect if i want to?
Firefox 18.0.2 Ubuntu 12.04 Virtualbox - bridged adapter
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you using proxy server?