How about the password?
I have Mozilla Firefox, if not false the version is 3._._. And I have uninstall it. I also have download the new version, 18.0.2. When I want to run it, a window appear and ask for the password of the administrator or use by current user. And I do not know the password yet. What should I do for this case? Thank you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- BitCometAgent v1.30 for Firefox
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0 CometBird/11.0
Is there an administrator for your computer? That is the password you need.
Check that Firefox isn't set to run as Administrator.
Right-click the Firefox desktop shortcut and choose "Properties".
Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
- Privilege Level: "Run this program as Administrator" should not be selected
- "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" should not be selected
Thanks. I don't know. The software was uninstalled and the icons on the desktop was deleted. Is there anyway to reinstall the Mozilla Firefox? Thank you.