I have the updated firefox, but the old layout yet!
On our other computer the firefox has the new layout in which it only takes 3 rows to get all the info including the bookmark bar.. on my laptop I just updated to 18 and I still have the ridiculous 5 row layout with the page name on top, the menu bar, the tabs, the URL bar, and the bookmark bar all in separate rows! why don't I have the new layout too?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You could try the Reset Firefox feature:
Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
The reset feature works by creating a new profile folder for you while saving your:
- Browsing history
- Web form auto-fill information
though it does not save extensions, open tabs and site-specific preferences.
Firefox Orange Button > Menu Bar > View > Toolbars > "uncheck/tick"
- Menu Bar
Then you will get the new interface