Firefox ate my toolbar - where did it go?
When I awakened my I-Mac, the toolbar that has been on Firefox has disappeared. I cannot retrieve it.
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Firefox Menu > View > Toolbars > check the "i-mac" toolbar.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.
Thank you, iamjayakumars, it worked. Nice to know there's help out there when I need it.
And thank you, too, cor-el, for it did work. And I appreciate your help.
i had yahoo toolbar which i liked !!!! i do not like the firefox toolbar and want my yahoo toolbar back !!!!! I have tried several times to reinstall it and sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesnt. what did you people do